European Sign Expo 2016, (8-11 March, Amsterdam) has nearly doubled in floor space since its inaugural edition in 2013, covering 1800sqm² to date. With a combination of larger stands and new exhibitors, it has been necessary to expand into a second hall due to increased demand. In the last three months, there has been a 48% increase in the number of companies signing up to showcase their products.
First-time exhibitors confirmed to showcase products at European Sign Expo 2016 include:
- Feelis, LED solutions partner
- IKE GPS, laser GPS tool creators
- ISCA, signage material wholesalers
- Luking Opto Electronics, light panel and LED lightbox manufacturers
- Mexotech, LED backlite application specialists
- Mirae LNS, acrylic cutting machine sellers
- Provis d.o.o, POS and retail specialists
- Roffelsen Plastics, manufacturer of sign and display fixtures
- shopVOX, custom workflow software developer
- TMT Holdings, indoor and outdoor signage specialists
- Triga Display Systems, tension fabric display systems
- Vroller, wide format and signage design firm
“As one of the leading signage companies in the Netherlands, we have been working with sign makers for more than 20 years, not just in our nation but also across the rest of Europe. We are aware of how successful European Sign Expo 2016 has become, and felt that now is the right time to participate and showcase our displays, light boxes, banner systems and signage tools. It is also the ideal venue to meet with customers and prospects as it is the go-to event for non-printed signage,” commented Mick Bos, Marketing Manager for ISCA Nederland.
These impressive figures demonstrate how European Sign Expo is seen by both visitors and exhibitors as a landmark event which covers the latest technologies, products and software in channel lettering, illuminated LED/neon displays and architectural and dimensional signage.
Roz McGuinness, Divisional Director, FESPA, comments: “2016 is the largest European Sign Expo to date, and expanding into a second hall is indicative of the added value of attending for both exhibitors and visitors. The show is the ideal meeting point for sign-makers to discuss the evolution of non-printed signage, in addition to educational content in the Signage Seminars area which will host expert panel sessions and practical workshops, providing the opportunity for visitors to give traditional sign-making a try.
“The fact that ESE is co-located with FESPA Digital 2016, FESPA Textile and Printeriors also allows visitors the chance to explore new business opportunities such as visual communication, POS, retail décor, and printed signage which can be seen throughout the halls at the RAI Amsterdam.”
For more information on European Sign Expo 2016 and to register to attend, visit: www.europeansignexpo.com and use code AEOZ0701.