PARSIPPANY, N.J., USA – September 1, 2020 – Sun Chemical released its Summer 2020 Regulatory Newsletter for customers which is available for download at www.sunchemical.com/sustainability/regulatory-newsletters.
“As a leader in regulatory and compliance issues, Sun Chemical works closely with its customers to better understand and follow the strict requirements and standards expected by brand owners and regulators in all parts of the world,” said Gary Andrzejewski, Corporate Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Sun Chemical. “These regulatory newsletters help customers adhere to international compliance standards and respond to their customer inquiries, while enabling Sun Chemical to demonstrate continued market leadership in regulatory affairs. Our team is committed to selecting only the best raw materials, which allow us to satisfy our customers’ needs and comply with continually changing global regulations.”
The latest newsletter features regulatory updates and guidance from the:
- German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) (EU) No. 1935/2004
- German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR)
- European Union (EU) No.10/2011
- Swiss Federal Food Safety and Veterinary Office (FSVO) (SR 817.023.21)
- Ministry of Environment and Food of Denmark
- New York Legislature
- BRC Global Standard (Issue 6)
- Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
- Bureau of Indian Standard
- South Korea’s Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS)
- Indonesia’s National Agency of Drug and Food Control (BPOM)
- Morocco’s Food Safety Authority (ONSSA)
- Brazil’s Health Ministry
Some examples of products recently launched that comply with some of the strictest global standards and deliver on the highest performance standards, include a portfolio of energy curable inks which meet low migration standards and are BPA-free, including SunBeam Advance EB, SunCure Advance UV, SunCure Accuflex UV and SunCure UV LED inks. Other inks recently introduced with higher levels of bio-renewable content include SunSpectro SolvaGreen and SunVisto AquaGreen inks. Many of these solutions are highlighted as sustainability products at www.sunchemical.com/sustainability/sustainability-products.
Visit www.sunchemical.com/sustainability/regulatory-newsletters to obtain a copy of Sun Chemical’s Summer 2020 Regulatory Newsletter.