FESPA has invested in a new event app to help visitors maximise their time at FESPA Global Print Expo, European Sign Expo and Personalisation Experience (23-26 May 2023, Messe Munich, Germany). Downloadable from the App Store and Google Play, the FESPA app helps delegates plan their visit by giving a comprehensive overview of exhibitors and other attendees, as well as the event agenda. In addition, it features a scheduling and personalised diary function for meetings and conference sessions.
Visitors can use the FESPA app to:
- Access their digital entry badge and tickets for FESPA Party (if applicable)
- Explore the complete list of exhibitors and information about their stand, products, contact details, social channels and brochures
- Filter exhibitors by product and interests
- Bookmark suppliers and directly arrange meetings through the app
- View the full Personalisation Experience conference schedule and speaker details
- Create a personalised diary with meetings, conferences and events such as FESPA Party
- View the complete floorplan, plot routes and find directions
Michael Ryan, Head of FESPA Global Print Expo comments: “Our investment in this new app is geared towards making our visitors’ trip to Munich and their event experience as smooth and effective as possible. Not only does the app allow delegates to plan their visit ahead of the event, it also acts as a diary, ticket and way finder onsite. Visitors to a major international trade show typically have a very busy schedule and a lot of ground to cover. This new digital tool will optimise the value they get from their time at the show, and enhance their experience of the event after they leave, by giving them continued access to exhibitor information and contacts for three months after the show.”
Apple users can download the official “FESPA” app here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fespa/id1668878581
Android users can find the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swapcard.apps.android.fespa&hl=en&gl=US on Google Play.
To register for FESPA Global Print Expo 2023 and the co-located European Sign Expo and Personalisation Experience, visit: https://www.fespaglobalprintexpo.com/. Entry to all three exhibition areas is free for members of a FESPA national Association or FESPA Direct. The ticket price is €80.00 for non-members.